Monday 14 November 2016

The ROLAND JDXA just sounds BAD

JDXA apologists....the time has come for you to stop, the war is over the smoke has cleared, the results inarguable....you spent a lot of money on...heh...ha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Sorry I always start laughing when I remember what you spent on it) HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

  I realize you probably paid $3000 for a JDXA and you are despite to try and drive up the price on eBay, but you forgot to take into account something important: THE JDXA SOUNDS BAD!! let me repeat THE JDXA SOUNDS INFERIOR TO NEARLY ALL OTHER SYNTHS ON THE MARKET, IT SOUNDS BETTER THAN A GAIA BUT THAT'S IT!!

I've tested the JDXA on MANY occasions. once I was asked by a retailer to give a clinic and hopefully stimulate sales (The JDXA is a MASSIVE flop it has already lost over half it's value) to prepare I was given free run of the store when it was closed, I A-B'd the JDXA with every single synth available on the consumer market and here is what I've discovered:

1. Minilogue sounds much better than the JDXA with or without FX
2. Prophet 8, 6, 12 (Duh) destroyed the JDXA
3. BASS STATION 2 Killed the JDXA
4. Arturia MINI and MICROBRUTRES sound much better than the JDXA
5. ELEKTRON ANALOG KEYS sound much better than the JDXA
6. MOPHO X 4 Absolutely DESTROYED the JDXA I mean it wasn't even in the same league the JDXA sounds are muffled thin and plastic, lacking in definition and drenched in FX to cover their deficiencies.
7. YAMAHA REFACE DX AND CS BOTH OUTCLASSED THE JDXA This was interesting as they also compared favorably with others, Yamaha really blew it with these because there actually sound really good
This next one surprised me:
8. VOLCA KEYS AND BASS BOTH, COMPARING RAW WAVE TO RAW WAVE, WERE MUCH BETTER THAN THE JDXA Yep, it's the truth at this point I decided to check on something I never would have thought to do, but the results were shocking
9. THE JDXI SOUNDS NOTICEABLY BETTER THAN IT"S MORE EXPENSIVE COUSIN THE JDXA MUCH BETTER IN FACT. Blown away by that, but U started to realize the reason the JDXA hasn't sold is because the only synth it compared favorably to was the Roland GAIA.

THE JDXA DOESN'T SELL BECAUSE IT SOUNDS BAD, PERIOD, I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE ANALOG PLUGIN IN A BOX OR A PLUGIN UP THE ASS,

IF IT SOUNDS BAD, PEOPLE WON'T BUY IT. AND WITH THE JDXA THEY DIDN'T

No comments:

Post a Comment